REVELATIONS


A while back, I had this dream.
I was at a Mall where I saw my sister who had passed on two years ago. I had called to her but she didn’t respond, so I started after her, climbing over stuff in the process and broke a few security rules in my haste. This had caused two Mall Guards to stop me. One of them asked me to go back the way I had come.
I pleaded with them to let me continue the chase, but they wouldn’t have it.
I made to go back, but the way back had changed. So one of the guards told me to use the winding stairs. I tried to but found that I was going about in circles. Twice I returned to where I had started. The Security guard noted my dilemma and approached.
He then invited me to come and answer a riddle. He told me about an Army Engineer who had joined the Army, not because he wanted to but simply because the opportunity had presented itself.
At this point, he asked if the man was a real Army Officer. My reply was no. He nodded and added that:
Indeed, until a man be prepared from the beginning to be an Army Officer, he is not a real Army Officer even if he had become one.
I was still pondering this when images of the rain of fire came to me. This was something I had dreamed of a long time ago. Vividly, I remember being in the center of it but untouched, while all around me, people were screaming in fright.
Momentarily, a weight came over me. I began to struggle under the weight. Another memory flashed, and I recalled the tearing sound I had heard in another dream previously; back in my school days, like thunder. The sound had startled me from sleep. For an instant, I had struggled to open my eyes. My heart was racing fast. And as I lay there sweating, I wondered widely about the sound.
At some point, I persuaded myself that it was thunder, because it was raining outside.
In the mist of all these, ‘Go into the world and multiply’ kept ringing in my head. Eventually I felt lighter, as the weight lifted. I became aware that I had been half asleep the whole time.
Recently, I had another dream. In it, I was out walking with someone, I can’t recall who, when suddenly lightning bolts began to flare all about us. The terrifying sound and the flashing brightness caused the both of us to cover our ears and squeeze our eyes shut.
As we took cover under an isolated roof, I remember shouting to my companion not to make contact with the walls supporting the roof. For fear of  being electrocuted. In an instant, flames were ignited by the sparks and everything around us began to burn. And just as suddenly, it was over. And we stepped from under the roof to discover that land, as far as the eye could see, had been burned.
With clarity, I came to the realization that this was a show of God’s anger, for the killings in the Benue Valley. And the thing to do, is turn from the path or experience His wrath.
These are four different yet related encounters. You decide what you think it means.
Me, I have experienced what I have experienced. I have also read and heard plenty about rapture and end time. And if what I have seen in these dreams is an indication of what would be, my interpretation is simple.
The world would end eventually, and how we live our lives from henceforth will determine what will become of our souls. You can either take this, or give it an unrelated interpretation. It is your choice.

Comments